Senior Interior Designer
Location: Northcote Road, Clapham Junction, London
We are looking to take on a Senior Interior designer with amazing / mind-blowing / jaw dropping conceptual skills to join our London Studio on a freelance or perm basis.
The right person for this role will need to be able to tick the following boxes:
- To work with us, weirdness is key!
- Wants to work equally on massive brands and small start-up projects
- Can think, and demonstrate that they can think differently
- Is a demon sketcher and isn't afraid to put pen to paper
- Understands the challenge facing bricks & mortar and the potential of cross-channel retailing opportunities
- Knows about latest technologies and understands that innovation isn't sticking in an iPad
- Brings creative inteligence to the table
- Is a great verbal communicator and has experience of standing in front of clients and presenting to the big cats
- Has the experience of working with, leading, and getting the best out of a team of designers
- Wants to have fun with design and see their own visions become a reality (in 10 years we've designed over 1,000 projects of which over 800 have been built)
- Creative Suite
TYC is a boutique Strategic Retail Design agency. We run a team of the best designers in the industry and have created, and believe in a good work-life balance. We design a weirdly-wonderful collection of projects, love our clients and have won 10 awards this year alone! Here is a snapshot of some of our clients and recent projects:
- World Vision - Gen 2.0 Revolutionising retail in the charity sector
- JD - Design of a new concept store for Tessuti house of brands
- Models Own - Changing the way girls buy make-up
- Westfield - Experiential projects
- McArthurGlen - Design the Finest Designer Outlet Experience
- Black+Blanc - Change perception of Estate Agrents
- Pan N Ice - Ice cream just went wild!
- Candy Mechanics - Make your head out of chocolate!
- David Naman - New exclusive boutique
- NRG Gyms - Research Milleninals attitudes towards fitness
Fancy joining us? Then please drop us an email with your CV and portfolio.