Middleweight Graphic Designer
Location: Northcote Rd, Clapham Junction, London
We have a very exciting opportunity for a Middleweight Graphic Designer to join our team on a full time basis. We are looking for someone with a passion and deep interest in all things creative and design.
This person must be excited by exploring new things in the world of graphic design in the sectors of retail, food & beverage, property, transport and hospitality.
This person must be willing to work across multiple projects with both blue chip companies as well as entrepreneurs and start-ups. Working as part of the graphics team, the person will be expected to produce project deliverables to an exceptionally high standard with guidance from our senior designers and Director of Graphics. TYC is a boutique studio with a close-knit, family feel, based in South London.
The types of project deliverables that the Middleweight Graphic Designer will work on:
- Creating graphic design concepts across an array of brands and projects
- Graphic communication packages for retail and food & beverage environments; specifically, interior signage, environmental graphics, way finding and exterior fascia
- Design of corporate literature; specifically artwork, print production and liaison
- Creating brand identities; specifically marketing and communications materials, uniforms and packaging
- Designing new business collateral for TYC
- Designing websites and applications for smart devices and liaison with web developers
Specific skills required for the role:
- Excellent idea and concept generation abilities
- Solid understanding of the design process and experience across the entire design lifecycle
- Good experience in design strategy
- Great skills in creating bespoke brands / identities
- Great sketching and illustration skills
- Confidence in expressing ideas / presentation skills
- Great experience in art working, print production techniques and print management
- Confident client liaison skills
- Actively interested in keeping up to date with trends and technology, with a love for all that’s new and innovative, regularly visiting exhibition and events
- Self-starter wiyh good time keeping
- Experience of working directly with clients and wider project teams
- Expert Apple Mac user
- Experience of MS Office
- Expert user of Adobe Creative Cloud (CS19)
- 2:1 or higher Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Branding or Design
If this sounds like you then please hit 'Apply' and send us your CV and portfolio documenting all mind-blowing (and relevant) experience.