We’re looking for a Graphic Designer (Middleweight) to join our growing branding team!
We have a very exciting opportunity for a Middleweight Graphic Designer to join our team on a full time basis. We are looking for someone with drive, a passion and deep interest in all things creative and design and who is looking to make the step up to a Senior position over time.
The perfect candidate must be well versed in best practice branding design and must have a detailed understanding of the brand strategy process in order to work alongside our strategy team. This person must be able to work across multiple projects and have a proven experience of working with blue chip companies as well as entrepreneurs and start-ups, across all aspects of the graphic design life cycle.
This person must be excited by exploring new things in the world of graphic design in the sectors of Global brands, Beauty and Wellbeing, Sports, Retail, Food & Beverage, Property Development and Hospitality.
This person must be willing to work across multiple projects with global brands, landlords and entrepreneurs. Working as part of the graphics team, the person will be expected to produce project deliverables to an exceptionally high standard with guidance from our Senior designers and Directors.
Roles and responsibilities
- Creating new brands from scratch
- Developing graphic design concepts across an array of brands and projects
- Design development across print, digital and environmental graphics
- Artworking for print and digital and supplier liaison (printers and developers)
- Brand identity roll out; specifically across marketing materials, uniforms and packaging
- Working with junior members of the team and helping them join and develop
- Attending client meeting and verbally contributing to discussions and presentations
- Copywriting under the guidance of the senior members of the team
- Time management
Specific skills required for the role:
- Excellent idea and concept generation abilities
- Solid understanding of the design process and experience across the entire design lifecycle
- Previous experience in design strategy
- Great skills in creating bespoke brands / identities
- Great sketching and illustration skills
- Confidence in expressing ideas / presentation skills
- Great experience in art working, print production techniques and print management
- Confident client liaison skills
- Actively interested in keeping up to date with trends and technology, with a love for all that’s new and innovative, regularly visiting exhibition and events
- Self-starter with good time keeping
- Experience of working directly with clients and wider project teams
- Expert Apple Mac user
- Experience of MS Office
- Expert user of Adobe Creative Cloud
What we’ll do for you
In exchange for bringing it everyday, we’ll ensure you’ll manage a wide variety of creative challenges, work with Global Brands and entrepreneurs, have exposure to many different aspects of the business and continue to learn at every step of the way. We’ll support you and believe in you. You’ll get a strong work life balance. You’ll be involved in all our cultural activities.
You’ll be part of an agency whose profits go towards affecting climate, demographic and economic change. At a time where we’re all telling our clients to have a bigger purpose, we’re leading the way and showing others how its done.
– 2:1 or higher Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Branding or Design
We are a studio based agency but do have a hybrid working policy available to all staff.
Please click ‘Apply’ below and send us your portfolio and C.V. to email@example.com with the subject title ‘Middleweight Graphic Designer’.
Our application process doesn’t involve any tick box exercises. Quality outweighs quantity, please keep the file size below 10mb.
Applications open// Wednesday 7th December 2022
Applications close// 5.30pm Wednesday 7th January 2023