TYC Job Roles
Senior Account Manager
POSITION: Experienced Senior Account Manager
LOCATION: London Bridge, London, SE1 3ER
SALARY: Competitive + Pension + Lifestyle Benefits
Fancy working with brave clients that want to be challenged?
Our mantra is about working with clients that dare to be different. That means rethinking the expected and imagining a reality that blows minds and boosts ideas into the stratosphere.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager with a proven track record of project management and delivery whilst forging beautiful client relationships within the creative sector, to join our team on a fulltime, permanent basis.
As our Senior Account Manager, you will ensure that our clients receive the highest standard of service possible from TYC. You will be responsible for the complete delivery of projects. Key duties will include communicating with clients regularly, gathering client briefs and ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget, whilst also encouraging further sales from the client, this job role requires core efficient project management skills.
As the first point of contact for clients, you will be responsible for all aspects of account and project management. Key to the role will be assisting clients, resolve issues and implement changes that strengthen our client relationships.
- Line management and mentorship for account management team reporting into Executive Director/Managing director
- Monitoring, reviewing, and supporting account management team on their projects to avoid and manage project risks and blockers
- Producing 12 month forecasting timelines and reports for key client accounts on all live & potential projects
- Onboarding new clients and develop working relationships
- Proactively keeping abreast of our client’s brands to seek out new opportunities, generate new briefs and deliver outstanding work
- Project planning: creating programs of work based on scope, timelines, tasks and deliverables
- Resource planning; attending running weekly resourcing meetings, booking of resources against programs of work
- Project management of the full design project lifecycle. Including the clear articulation of the brief/deliverables/timelines to the creative team, organising regular client meetings, managing scope/creep and ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Working alongside the Business Development team farming further sales from clients; including scoping/writing proposals, tendering/pitching and presenting proposals
- Clearly articulating briefs into the studio ensuring the creative team understands strategy, scope, deliverables, timescales and budget
- Managing projects through the studio from kick off to delivery. Ensuring all projects adhere to the agreed workflow and are completed on time, delivered to the clients’ strategy and budget
- To manage emails, WhatsApp groups and chat channels ensuring that both Client and TYC team are on top of communications and deadlines
- To manage tracking and reporting of performance to uphold team accountability and promote quality of service
- Keeping documentation and records of client interactions
- Collaborating with multi-disciplinary team in achieving established objectives
- Escalating issues, proactively resolving problems, and making critical decisions
- Proactively staying ahead of the curve on the agency’s specialties and core competencies and offering advice to clients on products or services.
As our Senior Account Manager you will have excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills along with practical reporting skills, further skills needed for the role are:
- Experience of PM software: MS Projects, Excel and Streamtime (or similar)
- Excellent organisational & listening skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing, across channels (i.e. email, SMS, chat), with the ability to voice your own opinion
- A can do attitude
- Good project management skills
- Positive and problem-solving attitude
- Good financial management skills to accurately manage project budgets
- Ability to explain and justify all elements on a creative proposal
- Working knowledge of relevant software, including project management tools, spreadsheets and Salesforce
- Ability to act on customer feedback and provide meaningful solutions
- Ability to explain and describe all elements of a creative brief/proposal
- Ability to compile and present reports to management
- Ability to identify client needs and act upon new areas for growth and increase sales
- Confidence and ability instil confidence within and develop relationships with C-suite clients and important stakeholders across organisational hierarchies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, work to and within deadlines and to work across multiple client accounts and projects.
- Ability to work to and within deadlines
- Ability to work across multiple projects, client accounts and sectors
- Spirited, adaptable, friendly, diligent and customer focused
- Enthusiastic about research, strategy and design and create engaging brands, spaces and digital experiences
- Passionate about studio life and maintaining a healthy agency culture
- Diplomatic and persuasive in equal measure
- Avid about the creative sector and the world of business
- Driven to provide senior clients with best-practice insights, innovative ideas and advice
- Naturally collaborative and inclusive style, thriving as part of a team environment, whether leading or participating
- Calm and confident manner with exceptional people skills
- Ambitious to push the boundaries and challenge the status quo.
What we’ll do for you
In exchange for bringing it every day, we’ll ensure you’ll manage a wide variety of creative challenges, work with Global brands and entrepreneurs, have exposure to many different aspects of the business and continue to learn at every step of the way. We’ll support you and believe in you. You’ll get a strong work life balance. You’ll be involved in all our cultural activities.
You’ll be part of an agency whose profits go towards affecting climate, demographic and economic change. At a time where we’re all telling our clients to have a bigger purpose, we’re leading the way and showing others how it’s done.
- 5 to 10 years’ Experience of working in a creative agency as a Client Services Manager, Account Manager or Project Manager
- Ability to demonstrate expertise in managing multiple, large creative projects.
If this sounds like you then please send your CV and portfolio documenting all mind-blowing experience to:
Contact: Laurence Pugh